Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hooray For Long Weekends!

As you all know, Monday is Family Day, meaning no school! I'm sure you're all as glad as I am about this, as it's just one more day I can sleep in.

To kick off the weekend, I went to see a movie on Friday night with some friends. The twelfth of February was the day Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief came out, so of course, that's what we went to see. The movie, based off the popular series by Rick Riordan, was amazing! I'm still getting over it. So, if you haven't read the books, go read them now. If you haven't seen the movie, go by a ticket and see it.
Today (Saturday) was spent at home cleaning up my monkeys' - I mean brothers' mess. Lugging a vacuum up three flights of stairs is not fun. Not fun at all. That was just the morning though. It was the afternoon that was the hi-light of my day. I spent the entire time loafing around, because that's what weekends are for, right? Right!

I hope you all have a great long weekend!

No comments: